Arlington Medical Consultancy Services Ltd

  Contact : +44 7703 477969

Facilitating Private Treatment in UK hospitals for overseas patients

Foreign nationals seeking private treatment in the UK

We can arrange private treatment for foreign nationals travelling to the UK at

  • private hospitals and clinics
  • some specialist NHS hospitals that      also treat private patients.

Payment for treatment can be made through private health insurance. You can also self-fund, which means that you pay the hospital or clinic directly.

Before you travel, it’s important to make sure that you’re entitled to enter the UK to have private medical treatment. If you live outside of the EEA, you may need a visa. To find out if you need a visa to enter the UK, visit the UK Border Agency website|.

You may also be asked:

  • what your diagnosis is and what      arrangements have been made for treatment
  • how long your treatment will take
  • how your treatment will be paid for.